Your Advisor in Long Term Care Insurance in Long Island
Talk to Craig James Financial Services about long term care—before you need it.
Americans are living longer than ever, but no one is immune to the effects of aging. Millions of elderly Americans live in care situations due to elder frailty, stroke, MS, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy, accidents or reduced physical or mental ability. Consider:
- Over half of Americans will spend part of their post-retirement years in long term care.
- The Federal government estimates that every American has a 70% chance of needing long term care in their lifetime.
- On average, LTC costs about $75,000 per year. By 2030 projected long term care costs may reach $300,000 annually per individual!
The time to plan and think about long term care is before you need care or before a crisis occurs. Planning ahead enables you to talk with your doctor about your health and any problems you may be having. It is also very important to talk with your family about the kind of long term care services you think you might need someday, how much they will cost, and how you will pay for them.
The value of Long Term Care insurance:
- Long Term Care insurance supports independence by enabling you to pay for home care and assisted living costs.
- Long Term Care insurance gives you choices.
- Long Term Care insurance protects your loved ones from the burdens of care giving.
- Having Long Term Care insurance allows you to choose where to receive care, even when your needs increase.
- Long Term Care insurance is cost-effective in the long run.
Long-term Care insurance premiums escalate as you get older, although once you buy a policy your premium does not increase due to aging or health. The Federal and State Partnership Programs encourage people to buy as early as age 40 to ensure that they do not become a burden on Welfare/Medicaid if they get sick or injured at an early age and need long term care.
If you can afford the premium for years to come, buy now to protect yourself and your family
The time to talk about long term care insurance is before you need it. Call now to schedule a complimentary consultation to review your risk management strategies and discuss whether term care insurance has a place in your financial plan. Call: 631.393.2888 or Toll Free: 877.876.2707